Hrithik Roshan is a popular name in the Indian film industry. He is recognized internationally and is known as a fitness freak, and several fans and even celebrities admire him for his fitness.
Many people are too curious to know about his fitness regime. So, here we bring for you the workout schedule and the diet plan of Hrithik Roshan.
How to Create a Workout Schedule Like Hrithik Roshan’s
Maintaining a workout schedule is crucial to staying fit and healthy. If you’re looking to develop your own routine, try dividing your days and selecting the best exercises for each.
For inspiration, check out Hrithik Roshan’s distinct workout schedule:
- Monday: Back and chest
- Tuesday: Legs
- Wednesday: Rest day
- Thursday: Shoulders, abs, and calves
- Friday: Arms
- Saturday: Chest
- Sunday: Rest day
Note that taking rest days twice a week is also important. Now, let’s take a closer look at Roshan’s weekly routine.
Monday (Back, Chest, Calves)
The workout schedule of Hrithik Roshan on Monday focuses on the back, chest, and calves. The exercises he performs are dumbbell bench press, inclined dumbbell press, bent over barbell row, underhand cable pulldowns, and hyperextensions of three to five sets, each with six to ten reps. He also performs three sets of the seated calf raise of twenty reps.
On Tuesday, this handsome actor focuses on working out on his legs. He does five to eight sets of leg press of ten to twelve reps.
He also performs three to five sets of seated leg tucks, lying leg curls, leg extensions, and hack squats. He does around 15 to 20 reps of each of these exercises. However, he sometimes does hack squats 30 reps as well.
Wednesday (Rest day)
On this day, this superstar takes a rest. He doesn’t work out on Wednesdays to give his body some rest amidst the tiresome workout schedule.
Thursday (shoulders, abs, calves)
On Thursdays, the workout routine of Hrithik Roshan focuses on shoulders, abs, and calves. He does seated barbell military press of three to five sets of six to eight reps.
He also does side lateral raises, Upright barbell row, Reverse flyes, Weighted sit-ups with bands, Seated calf raise, and Standing calf raises. All these exercises make for a perfectly healthy and fit Thursday for Hrithik Roshan.
Now on the fifth day, it’s time when this hero works on his arms. He performs two sets of Straight arm Dumbbell Pullover of 10 repetitions, three sets of Cable Rope Triceps Extension, and Cable Lying Triceps Extension of ten to twelve repetitions.
He also does three sets of standing dumbbell triceps extension of 8 to 10 reps, seven sets of Straight-Arm pull down, concentrated curls, dumbbell bicep curl, and many more.
Saturday (Chest and belly)
On this day this handsome hunk works on his chest and belly. Having a good chest and belly will give you a perfect body. On this day he does so many push ups on so many positions. In this day he works out for around 5 to 6 hours and keep himself fit.
Sunday (rest day)
On this day he took rest, because taking rest is also very important. You always need to give your rest, so that it can grow up perfectly.
Workout tips for you if you are following these routine: –
- Change is necessary for the body, so changing workout routine after a few days. It will give you a perfect balance to your body and help you to maintain the workload day by day.
- Stretch the body before exercising. Stretching the body will help you to do the workout without any instant pains. No need of lifting heavy weights if your body does not permit so. Because if you do such things, even your body can’t take those heavy weights, then surely you will have to face so many big problems. So, always take care of these things.
- A night of proper sleep is necessary. Because with workout sleeping is also necessary, it will heal your body time to time and also manage your work load. So, always give priory to sleeping.
- While doing these workouts you also have to maintain a proper diet plan, because just the workout will not help you to have a perfect body, you will also have to maintain a perfect and good diet plan, and then only you will have a perfectly shaped body.
- It’s also recommended that don’t do so much workout on the same day, because maybe it will affect your body very badly.
A proper diet is necessary along with a good workout schedule. The diet chart of Hrithik Roshan is as follows. Where you will see so many strict plans he follows, and that’s why he is one of the most handsome and fit Bollywood hero in India.
For breakfast, he prefers having a protein shake, brown bread with four egg whites along multivitamins (pills).
For Lunch, he generally has about 50 to 60 grams of chicken breast and steamed or stir-fried vegetables. His favorite is broccoli. He keeps eating egg whites with a gap of two hours within each meal.
At dinner, he eats around 60 to 17 grams of Chicken Breast or roasted fish, be it salmon or Sea Bass, together with steamed or stir-fried vegetables.
In between these meals, he also eats around six meals each day. These meals are primarily protein-based. He also takes a protein shake after each workout.
We are aware of how strictly this superstar follows his workout schedule. People need to be very particular in case they want to follow the workout schedule and diet plan of Hrithik Roshan. However, he may have to change his diet according to the requirements of his role in a movie.